Why not promote your business through Horse Racing? It offers vast commercial opportunities for businesses to promote their company and products. The sponsor can advertise their products in a number of ways to ensure promotion at the racecourse.
There are a number of options available for the promotion of businesses:
- Branded attendant clothing - Jackets, sweatshirts, pullovers, shirts / blouses
- Branded horse clothing - rugs and sheets
- Branded jockey colours - on the chest, collar and breeches
The above will be in full view of the public and television cameras in the following areas of a racecourse:
- In any stabling area or horse box
- In the pre-parade and parade ring
- On the race-track
- In the winners enclosure and any other saddling area
A contract has to be signed by the owner and the sponsor agreeing to terms and conditions. This must then be registered with Weatherbys. The contract can then proceed 28 days after it has been published in the Racing Calendar. The sum of this sponsorship is agreed between the Owner and the Sponsor. The sponsor is asked to pay for the logos and the attendants/horse clothing. Owners will already have their own set of colours.
If you require more information on racehorse sponsorship, please telephone or email via our contacts page.
More information is also available at www.weatherbys.co.uk
Also take a look at our racehorse ownership page.